|School:||University of the District of Columbia|
|Condescending. Teaching methods geared to 1st grade.|
|I enjoy that she doesn't lecture everyday. Sometimes we have group presentations, sometimes we apply the law to problems from the book and discuss them in detail, and her newest addition, the multiple choice question of the day is very accommodating. She cares.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UDC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
UDC Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- Illinois Professor Loses Job After Anti-Israel Tweets
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- University professors have least stressful job? Depends on school,...
- Why You Should Get To Know Your Professors
- Top Ten Funniest Test Responses Ever
- Single Gender Education: An Enlightenment
- It's Who You Know: 5 Networking Resources For Your Internship Woes