|School:||University of the District of Columbia|
|Condescending. Teaching methods geared to 1st grade.|
|I enjoy that she doesn't lecture everyday. Sometimes we have group presentations, sometimes we apply the law to problems from the book and discuss them in detail, and her newest addition, the multiple choice question of the day is very accommodating. She cares.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UDC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
UDC Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- The Rotten Apple In The Bunch: How To Deal With A Bad Professor
- The Repercussions of No Class Discussions
- 10 Things Only College Students Can Enjoy
- Why You Should Get To Know Your Professors
- Illinois Professor Loses Job After Anti-Israel Tweets
- Professors Are Here To Help: How Office Hours Offer More Benefits...