|School:||University of the District of Columbia|
|Condescending. Teaching methods geared to 1st grade.|
|I enjoy that she doesn't lecture everyday. Sometimes we have group presentations, sometimes we apply the law to problems from the book and discuss them in detail, and her newest addition, the multiple choice question of the day is very accommodating. She cares.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UDC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TOP UDC NEWS
- 10 Best Moments of Pride NYC 2015
- Charlie Hebdo: The Enemy Within?
- How To Build, Develop, And Maintain Relationships With College...
- "Dope" Movie is More Than a Coming of Age Story
- Same Sex Marriage is Legal: What Now?
- An FSU Perspective: SCOTUS Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Big Steps for the LGBTQ Community