|School:||University of the District of Columbia|
|Condescending. Teaching methods geared to 1st grade.|
|I enjoy that she doesn't lecture everyday. Sometimes we have group presentations, sometimes we apply the law to problems from the book and discuss them in detail, and her newest addition, the multiple choice question of the day is very accommodating. She cares.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UDC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
UDC Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- College Myths Debunked: My Professor is Late! Should I wait?
- 10 Things Only College Students Can Enjoy
- 5 Questions About Note Taking That Every Student Must Ask
- 5 New Technologies That Are/Will Be Gracing The Classroom
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- Why You Should Get To Know Your Professors
- The Repercussions of No Class Discussions