|School:||University of the District of Columbia|
|Condescending. Teaching methods geared to 1st grade.|
|I enjoy that she doesn't lecture everyday. Sometimes we have group presentations, sometimes we apply the law to problems from the book and discuss them in detail, and her newest addition, the multiple choice question of the day is very accommodating. She cares.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT UDC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
UDC Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- The Repercussions of No Class Discussions
- College Myths Debunked: My Professor is Late! Should I wait?
- The Dos and Don’ts of Going to Office Hours
- Illinois Professor Loses Job After Anti-Israel Tweets
- University professors have least stressful job? Depends on school,...
- Breaking News- UIUC Instructors Have Spring Break Plans
- Top Ten Funniest Test Responses Ever